We're Proud to Offer
15 Year Warranty
Nevada Turf Depot, LLC manufacturer’s warranty is as follows if you purchased synthetic grass distributed by Nevada Turf Depot, LLC (NvTD).
NvTD warrants that is the synthetic grass it distributes proves to be defective in materials or workmanship resulting in premature wear, during normal use of the product, within fifteen years from the date of distribution, or suffers significant fading, breakdown or degradation due to exposure to natural ultraviolet rays within the same fifteen year period, NvTD will, at will, at its sole option either repair or replace the affected area without charge to the purchaser or issue a credit equal to the cost of the synthetic grass material. For the purpose of this warranty the product shall be deemed to have failed in ultraviolet stability if the original tensile strength of the product decreases by more than 50 percent.
Proration is as follows: 1-8 Years (100%) 9-12 Years (50%) 13-15 Years (25%)
In the event that NvTD elects to issue a credit in lieu of repair or replacement, said credit shall only apply to the affected area of the synthetic grass giving rise to the claim. The credit will only be good towards the purchase of new NvTD turf of the same kind or if unavailable, comparable quality. There will be no cash payment.
- Warranty does not cover matting of any kind regardless of the cause
- This warranty only applies to purchases made through NvTD
- This warranty is limited to affected areas
- This warranty does not cover installation of new grass
- This warranty does not cover deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear or any damage caused by site conditions or improper installation, accidents, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper footwear exposure (i.e. metal cleats), cigarette burns, chemical damage, fire, vandalism, or acts of God
- NvTD excludes and will not pay consequential or incidental damages
- This warranty is non transferable
- All warranty claims must be presented in a timely fashion
- This warranty does not cover magnification of the sun resulting in melting or matting turf
Warranty claims must be made in writing to NvTD within 15 years from the date of purchase and within thirty days of learning of the cause giving rise to a claim. Proof of purchase from an NvTD authorized agent must be included. Forward claim to:
Nevada Turf Depot
7770 Dean Martin Dr,
Las Vegas, NV 89139